Friday, February 27, 2009

All kinds of stuff to talk about

Johnathan did a horrible horrible. . . bad thing; he decided to buy a road bike and transform it into a "sick fast" single speed/fixie. In reality Im just estatic for him, I mean honestly he was getting fat anyways; he needs the exercise. This inturn gave me the oppurtunity to finally build up my FUJI and actually have someone to ride with. Im quiet excited! So far my gearing is crazy (52/16) and I still have front and back brakes but its still pretty cool I believe.

As for pictures; Im lazy. Ill have'em up soon but as of right now its still a masterpiece in the making so hold your freakin hourses.

P.S. I love Corey and Stephen; they make my head feel real big and all by complementing/commenting this beast of a page. Grrrrrrrr. Oh and Stephen, dont worry, your not an old grouchy man and honestly if that post came out sounding like that in the least I am so so so soooo sorry. I was just feeding off of how you were talking about how you were going to fuss and then you realized you just wanted to ride. I dig it man. I love all three of the guys that read this page and I hope that I can keep up this moderatley entertaining page. Just to keep you spellchecker busy.

P.S.S I reall do have really really bad grammer and spelling so please bare with me. I know it looks like a dieing moose but please look on the bright side. . . . . . . Im pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment