Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My First Post!






What better to do on an injured day then lay around and write about useless nonsense that I find intriguing? That is the reasoning in which I find myself here today. Seeing as I ride a bmx bike my current predicament was only an inevitability. It started out as a simple high speed 180: but oh how a foot slipping of a pedal and finding its way underneath the bike whilst still rolling backwards will ruin a good day. So here I am; making another "contribution" to the craze known as blogging. Oh how I hope I really do stick to it this time; wouldnt that be fantastic.





In other knews. . . . I must post photos!!!



This is my favorite picture I have ever taked

-John with his beautiful abubaca



Everyone has to make fun of Tim's hair at some point



Tim with his crazy hair on a wall ride




Dont worry. . . I didnt miss it. . . he just didnt make it



John getting high on a wallride



I had to have atleast one of myself. Thanks to Steven for taking it

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome.

    What did you do to your foot? Are you injured or just hurt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 180 to fakie to my foot getting caught up underneath the bike while still rolling backwards. Mostly just hurt. . . well, i cant ride for a few days, but its not so bad i suppose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh, another BMXer joining the world of blogging! Sorry 'bout your ankle.

    Also, enable regular commenting so I don't have to log-in as anything crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete