Sunday, March 1, 2009

bikes, work, and women

Wowza, I am one cool kid. So much has been happening for me and I dont know why. I got a new bike up and going, I started a new part-time job, and my girlfriend is going to England for a month soon. Holy crap; I dont even know if I am excited anymore.

Let start off with my bike. A 1970/80ish something or another FUJI BERKLEY. Its rad. 52/16 gearing, a mountain bike seat, one good tire, one dry rotted tire, and brakes that work ever so slightly to say the best. I dig it, and its fun, and its fast. Its my new baby.

The new job? Its alright I do suppose. I am the new lot associate at the Chapman Highway Home Depot. Now you may be wondering what lot associate means in Home Depot lingo. . . . . it means bitch of the store. I am the buggy boy, the loading boy, the customer service boy, and the sexiest man. I dont mind though, and I kinda like the job.

Last but not deffinetley not least. MY BABY IS LEAVING ME! For the days from July 07 thru July 27 I will be nothing more than a hoplessly sad individual that will get nothing but riding a little kids bike around knoxville accomplished. I miss her already.

In other news; I have pictures!

Side view of the beautiful Berkley



Notice how beautiful and shiny I made the largest sprocket known to man



This was from the first ride on the new setup. I am very very proud of the muddiness on this beautiful bike of mine. I hope to see much more on it in the near future.



I really need to find another trick to do. This one is compliments of my good friend Corey with this new camera. I.E. I wont be happy untile I atleast get my tires to about where my shoulders are in this picture; in case anyone was wondering.



Michelle (my lover) commented on how I hadnt posted a picture of her yet on my new fangled blog; so in her honor I posted a picture of her eating easymac in my car on one of her lunch breaks.


























1 comment:

  1. 52/16 DAMN!!! I hope you can hit mach 5 going down hill cause you're gonna need it when you start going up one! haha

    i think mine is 42/16 and it can get tough up really steep hills (like the ones on either side of my apartment!)

    props on the bike, I dig it. really.

    ReplyDelete