Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another slow day

Today has been equally as interesting as the last few days. Although I did make a slight apperance at the skatepark. It asleast gave some time to look more closely at the lines I have been thinking about this entire week.

In other news; my papaw's uncle and sister in-law came over lastnight which was atleast interesting.


My sister, my aunt, and my uncle


My papaw and my nana



Ok ok. . . so I got bored during the hours worth of biblical conversation and took some random pictures. This one is my favorite, I dont know why, but I think its cool enough.


I really meant to flip this picture over before I put it on here but I got kinda lazy and forgot it. Its nothing really new ( the swelling has gone down a bit) but I just wanted to take a better pick of it.



And this of course is my sad face because I had to lay around on my fat ass all day when everyone else was out riding thier bikes and riding trails.





No comments:

Post a Comment