Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh how I want to see daylight

Well; its a beautiful day outside and guess who is not out enjoying it. Its rough to be such a big pansy and be hurt for any amount of time. According to Chad; the skatepark is completley empty at this very moment, except for the exception of a few riders.


I had to take some pictures of my foot. Unfourtantley I only had my phone to take the picture at the moment. I hope you enjoy.








This is a great picture of the night that the kids from Kingsport went and purchased lighting to keep the skatepark lit well into the night. I espically like this photo because you can make out John sitting atop the dugout. . . . looking confused.


He didnt make the tailwhip, but I still like the way the picture came out.



180 barspin by the infamous Nebo. He has these things on lock.





No comments:

Post a Comment