Sunday, February 22, 2009

Finally. . . Daylight!

So yesterday went midly more swimmingly then previous days. The harsh rays of daylight finally burned scars back into my eyes. . . . . . I also took pictures. It all went quiet well, Alex was there and the riding was great. There were alot of cameras being shown off (namely corey's new piece of awesomness. Thus I felt like a complete tool with my poor little camera that is only a stones throw away from being the most simple of point-n-shoots. Even with this delima of insecurity I still managed to shoot some pictures. . . even if they were of a lower grade than my
elders.
Stephen with one of his more beautiful 270s over the hip. Notice the scooter he is persumebly trying to destroy.
Kyle in all of his sexiness.
Stephen over the hip. Do you hear the jealousy in my typing?
Kyle dropping in!
Peace out!

1 comment: