Thursday, March 19, 2009

From the Goose to You

I miss my bike, my girl, and the confidence I once possesed in riding street.

I want my own bike, my ankle to be better, and to be somewhere with just a orgasmic kind of bowl.

I need to sleep so I can whore out my plasma in the morning and maybe actualy have a little money in my pocket. (the lint is getting oh so lonely)

A camera would be nice. . . . . a video camera.

I need to ride some street by myself and with an ipod and do something cool untile i eat concrete.

Stephen accomplished clicked tuck-no-handers. He looked like jesus on the cross; his arms were so far out. Congrats Stephen!

My inverts are still "coming along": atleast I would hope so considering I didnt try anything else tonight.

I hope it doesnt rain tomorrow so that I can ride on my day off.

P.S. I love you guys for taking pictures. It almost makes me feel accomplished in some wierd wierd way when I have a picture to show for something. May many good things come to you and your familys.

Good Day and Goodnight

From the Goose to you.

1 comment:

  1. I have a plan for the no-hander.

    We should ride some street sometime, even though you express a desire to ride it alone.

    I'd like to ride the Butcher Shop wallride.

    ReplyDelete