Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Has summer begun yet? I dont mean officaly of course; Im not talking about dates or anything. I was just wondering is this the beginning of my summer. I almost feels like it I suppose. Its getting warmer, some vegetation is starting to return, most of all though; Im starting to refocus my thoughts back to summer setting. Traveling, riding, friends, family; all of these thoughts are hightened around this time somehow. I believe it has something to do with the smog infested air; I could be wrong.



In other news; Michelle, my amazing girlfriend, has just recieved a new niece. All seven pounds eleven ounces of a beautiful little girl. Her name is Annibel (god, please excuse me if I spelled that incorrectly) and she is nothing but a honest to goodness amazing little angel.



Now right that last part off seeing as it was one of the most horrindicly gay things I have said in recent times.



In even more other news, Im in the process of getting a new loan for a brand new bike!

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the amazingly gay tribute to Annabel. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete