Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New camera and cookes

I finally have a camera again! Ok ok, so it may just be a little Olympus point-n-shoot, but damnit, its fun to have a camera again. All of this is of course in thanks to my beautful loverly Michelle.

Today her and I had some time to hang out and spent it wisely by sitting at a McDonalds taking way to many dumb dumb pictures.

In other news; McDonalds still has the little lemon cookies!!!!!! Holy fuckshit batboy, I thought these kinda delicouis cookies died out after my balls dropped. Those little cookies made a very interesting time for Michelle and I. . . . . . observe



Did you know that Nathan Williams has this hat and wears it all the time too. It was already my favorite hat, but now I am going to my grave with the s.o.b


Dont pick fun at me, I was excited


Michelle and I had to fight over the first one. . . . . I won


So dddeeelllliiicccooouuussss


This picture doesnt really pretain to the subject but damnit shes pretty. No; shes not upset, thats the face she wears in almost every picture. It can become quiet disheartening


2 comments:

  1. those cookies are pretty damn good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never pick fun at you.

    Stay sweet, rat boy.

    ReplyDelete