Monday, September 28, 2009

The music that is making the man.

Ive given up all hope for sleeping tonight.

I did try; there is just no hope.

Music has owned my life lately.

Ive had to find all new music to listen to.

Although as you may of noticed, even my new music can do horrible horrible things to my weak little mind.

While Im here though, I feel the intense need to go through my ipod playlist right now and the meaning of every song.

Yes, Im that tired, and that desperate for relief from the pains that linger inside of me.

Oh did I meantion the entire left side of my head is swollen. I really need to start wearing my helmet all of the time. It was just a pretty day and I wanted to enjoy it for a second.



I actualy found this one just a few days ago. It fits into both of our situations now, just for her I suppose she would be talking about a guy.

In a strange enough coincidence; this is the song that I literally thought I killed myself to while riding today. Strange little things in life huh.

For this next one. . . . turn your speakers up a little bit.



This is my feel good song. It makes my hips shake, and my arms wave. I killed this one for awhile I must admit. Its one of a select few songs that make me instantly happy.



Im really getting sick of these bands not letting you embed their actual video. Wouldnt that be better for their appearance anyways?

Well, anyways. This is my pumped song. This is the song that I turn to when the session is getting slow and I just blast it. It puts me back in the spot where I need to be to just ride and not think.



Im glad I actualy got to embed the video this time or this song would come across as stupid (and it still might to some, and I cant necessarily blame them, the intro is kinda lame) but the video kinda just makes me what to cut my hair shorter, die it dirt bag blond, and start on a tattoo collection (ive already picked out a few, its just a matter of time now). Also the original version of this song has some meaning to me and the woman that I find myself staying awake through the night for. God I hate myself.



Let the music make my words. Sorry, another song were they wont let me use the damn video.



When Im tired, sweaty, and alone, this is my back pocket card. The shins know how to break my heart without knowing me. Ya, that good.



If the queen wasnt in there then what kind of playlist would this be exactly? Even if the video and words are off. . . . . just look away and listen.



This is one that you have to watch the actual video of. Youtube, not that hard to find.

Everytime you hear this song, realize that everytime ive heard it i cried like a grown man on the pavement. partially because of that line.

The lord showed me dreams of my daughter, she was crying inside your stomcah. . . and i felt love. . . again. . . . . . .

Thats what Im going to end this entry on. Im sure I left out a couple, but these are my go-tos and my addictions. Bloodstream is also in this (directly beside the song above) playlist, but ive already mentioned that, so ill save my tears of bringing it back up.

I love you all from the bottom of my heart. Everyone has helped me progress as a human being in some way, and there is no way I could ever repay my friends and my family for their love and support. Everyone I have around me are amazing people that my life could not function without. I thank you all, and I love you all. I couldnt ask for better friends, I couldnt pray for a better family, and I couldnt of loved a woman anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment