Saturday, August 22, 2009

Nice clothes-check

Her favorite cologne-check

Good attitude-check


Chances of her leaving me-already happened


Im not good at this. Not being around her is painfull in more ways than I can concieve. No touch, no kiss, no love, no eyes. I miss her eyes. Those eyes that looked into my own and told me how they loved me. Those eyes have more of my heart riding on them than anything else imaginable.

She needs her space, and I understand. . . . . . . . . . I do. Some things in life are painfull because you care for a person, because you know you want them to be happy even if you are not. She is the pride of my life and I dont know how long I can live without her. Weeks? Months? Years? a Lifetime? How could I predict my ability when I am doughting tomorrow.

I love her; I do. I hope she finds who she really is, and I hope it involves my right hand interlocked with hers

2 comments:

  1. It'll pass.

    You'll be fine.

    Come hang out at the house.

    We can watch the Sunday video and talk shit on Ian Schwartz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love that. I would love it more if garett was there and he just yelled curse words that his mother doesnt agree with the entire time im there.

    ReplyDelete