Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Random Update

Just to update; my bike is still awesome.

My back is sunburnt.

My ribs hurt.

Im going to go see Michelle in the morning.

I rode alot today.

I want to ride trails.

My trick list is finally becoming a "list" more than just a "memo".

Parts list for my new bike. . . . keep in mind everything is black.

Frame: Fit Dak 21

Forks: Ody CS2 race

Bars: Ody Lumberjack

Grips: Animal

Bar Ends: Ody Par Ends

Headset: FSA

Cranks: Ody Twombolt LHD

Bottom Bracket: Fit

Sprocket: Fit Tri 28t

Chain: Shadow Interlock

Pedals: Ody Trailmix

Stem: SandM Redneck XLT

Front Rim: GSport Rollcage

Front Hub: Ody Vandero2

Front Spokes: DTswiss

Front Tire: Ody Aitken Klyte 2.25

Rear Rim: GSport Rollcage

Rear Hub: GSport Ratchet 10t

Rear Spokes: DTswiss

Rear Tire: Ody Aitken Klyte 2.25

Seat: Ody 2pc Plastic

Seat Post: Animal

Special Modifications: Cut Seatpost/Tight Cranks/100psi front and back/Cut steerer tube/Alot of mud


No real reason to do that besides I was bored.

In other outstanding news; I am still far to lazy to charge my camera.

I hope to ride tommorow. I may not get to. I would be bummed.

Today I learned TucknoHanders/Footjams/360s/and some other things.

I hope next time I have a much more meaningfull post.

Good day

And

Goodnight

Love,

Adam "the goose" Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment